For Mother's Day this year I got a very fitting gift. . . my mother :) She got to fly up for a visit last weekend and during the few sunny hours we had, we went to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival. I found this backpack that Tyler is in at a garage sale that morning along with a stroller that I love! Possibly my best garage sale find yet! We got three scrabble games in while she was here and I'm not sure how many games of Sorry were played with the girls and Granny Jo. We always try to make the most of every minute and the best part is that I get to eat Tillamook Mudslide when my mom's in town :)
You can see that our family is not accustom to the sun being out, thus the squinting eyes.
1 comment:
Beautiful Pics Shelly! You have a gorgeous family!!!
Post a Comment