Sunday, March 20, 2011

March

Tyler is 9 months old today!  
(That means halfway to nursery!!!)

Here's a picture of our happy little guy.  He's always been a pleasant baby but now that we finally have his eczema calmed down, he is a very happy boy.  And we are happy too and so, so grateful!!

His personality has really come out the last few weeks too.  His newest tricks are rolling his hands and clicking his tongue.  He loves music and whistling.  I can always count on a captive audience when I sing or whistle.

Here Tyler is looking up at a balloon.  I was trying to get the perfect shot of him AND the balloon but it didn't happen.  I thought this was the cutest one.  He thinks his toes are pretty good toys too.

This past weekend our neighbors invited us to spend some time with them at their house just south of Lincoln City.  We had a great time and we even saw the sun a few times.  We went on lots of walks looking for treasures.  Here are the girls having a grand 'ol time.




Here is a picture of Heidi at her school play (see video in previous post).  Doesn't she make a cute flower?

1 comment:

Alyson Tolman said...

She does make a darling flower! And half way to nursery, wow. Tyler is darling. I hope we get to meet him soon ;0)