Like this! Scott enjoys having him here too, especially when there's a football game on.
He's also learning new tricks like cooing and talking to us.
This is our mommy/son time when both the girls are at school in the morning. He loves his bath.
Here's another new trick he's learned, grabbing objects!
Nicole came home and saw these soft balls and was naming each of them "basketball, soccer ball, and baseball..... but they're not real" she said, "they're just stuffed animals"Tyler and his girlfriend. She's 2 months older but he's trying his hardest to catch up to her size wise.
Nicole was about to step onto the wood floor today to take Tyler in to watch Heidi practice the piano. She looked at me about here and said "I can't go on the wood floor with him". I agreed with her and then she said "but if I was outside on the sidewalk and a mean man got Tyler and threw him way up in the air and I caught him, that would be okay." I agreed with her again. What a mind :)
He also gives us plenty of smiles these days which is really fun for everyone.
3 comments:
I can't believe how big Tyler is! Before long he will be bigger than you Shelly! And so cute! Loved all the pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Tyler's cheeks are so cute and chubby. It looks like you're enjoying your boy!
He is so cute and chubby! I can't wait for Thanksgiving! Nicole's comments cracked me AND Denim up:)
Post a Comment