IT'S A BOY!!!!

We found out on this last Tuesday that we're having a baby boy!! Here he is in his Blog debut showing off his flexibility. The Ultrasound tech had a hard time keeping up with him as he was moving so much the whole time. I guess I should enjoy having him inside the next few months because I have a feeling I'll be chasing him once he comes out. I'm glad he'll have two other little mommies to help with that :) We're all very excited and no, we don't have a name yet.
Nicole's quote of the week was the morning of the ultrasound. She said "I don't care what the baby is but I want it to be a boy and if it's a girl, I'll be disappointed." I'm glad we didn't have to disappoint her :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!

Speaking of babies, the day after the ultrasound our baby turned FIVE!! We celebrated by having a Fancy Nancy birthday party which I didn't get any really good pics. She started out really looking like Fancy Nancy but minutes into the party had stripped off her crown, glasses, FN shoes, bracelet, and even her curls came out. Oh well, I think it was everything she thought it would be so that's all that matters.

Here's Fancy Nancy. If you don't know her, you really should get her books at the Library. They are so cute and both my girls really like them. We played pin the crown on Fancy Nancy which was a big hit at the party.

Here's the card Heidi gave her. She got a scooter from us and from everyone else got barbies, little pet shops, puzzles, games, and crafts. It's been keeping her and Heidi very busy!

Here's Briella starting out. She headed the wrong direction and every girl there rushed in to help her. It was really cute and funny.

Here's the cake. It didn't turn out quite as I envisioned but it was alright.
VALENTINE'S DAY SURPRISE!!


The surprise was that Granny Jo and Grandpa showed up at our door on Friday around noon!! It was actually supposed to be a surprise for me and the girls but I ended up finding out Thursday night. The girls were completely shocked though and completely happy. It was an overcast and rainy weekend so we just hung around the house playing lots of Skipbo and UNO and doing puzzles, etc. It was very relaxing and fun and we were just go happy to have them here out of the blue like that. Thanks so much for driving all that way mom and dad!!!

11 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited! How lucky is that that we all have boys to play together, just like the girls?! Happy Birthday Nicole!
Congrats! I've been watching your blog waiting for the big announcement. Boys are so much fun! -gina (your cousin)
(That was me who deleted the above comment, in case you're wondering.)
Yeah! I'm so excited for you. I'm glad Nicole can feel happy about this :0) Are you feeling ok? When are you due?
I guess I have been out of the loop as I did not know you were even pregnant...tells you how much we keep in touch huh? I am happy for you...when is the due date?
WOW! So exciting you are having another baby! You will all love having a boy! Congrats! And yes when he is supposed to be arriving? Best of Luck in the coming months.
Congrats on the boy! I bet Scott is excited!
so excited to hear about the little "guy" - congrats! Hope your feeling well. We gotta get toghether soon. We think about you guys alot - looking forward to the beach in Aug.
What a fun little birthday party. Happy Birthday Nicole!
Congratulations Shelly! We're so happy to hear the news that you're expecting a little boy! We'll keep you in our prayers that the pregnancy and delivery go well. We can't wait to see what he looks like! Boys are really fun. Scott will get another little man in the house!
Shelly!!! I am SO thrilled for you! Congrats again and again!!!
Post a Comment